Thursday, March 20, 2008

What's going on???


So I thought I was doing good working out...made the mistake of getting on the scale...1 stinken pound. I wanted to cry. There was a lady in the locker room and she looked at me and said, "honey...muscle weighs more and it will get better." It helped a little but man I wanted to see some results. One gal was telling me she goes to GNC and that helps her. I asked what would happen if she got of the pills and she said she never planned to. That's okay I will work it the old fashion way. Wish there was a way to get one of those folks from the Biggest Looser. hmmmm there is an idea, maybe I should get on the show! I will get there, just feeling a bit down at the moment.
Bright spot I finally remembered my ipod so will at least have some music to work out with today.

No comments: