Tuesday, March 11, 2008

SURVIVED:)

So hit the gym yesterday and had a blast! First it's fun to have someone to work out with, knowing you CAN'T back out of your workout. Did 2.8 miles on the eclipse burned 245 calories in 30 minutes. Back at it today.

My goal is to work out at the YMCA 5 days a week, until Feed the Farmer starts. Then I am on the road on Friday's for the station. I CAN DO THIS:)

So work continues as we get ready for Bryan's 1st Communion. He is SO excited that everyone is going to be there. He is SO excited that family will be there and all his Godparents will be there to share in his special day. It seems to dominate our talk lately. It is a big day and I am glad he is so excited. His suit arrived last week and we got his new shoes. He looks so handsome.

I am excited that we will have some nice weather the next couple of days. Its getting me excited to plant some flowers and start some yard work. We lost a lot of trees this winter so I am actually looking forward to cutting some wood and getting it all cleaned up. That in itself is a work out:)

more later...

No comments: