Friday, March 7, 2008

Sit ups...a form of torture!

So I was working out last night and decided that sit ups could be used as a form of torture. There has to be a better, and I have to admit, easier way of doing them. I am sore this morning and see those pieces of equipment online and wonder if they really work.

This weekend we should see the 40's so I am kicking the kids and the laundry outside. I figure lugging laundry baskets full of wet clothes back and forth will be a workout in itself. I think my dirty clothes pile doubled over night & I haven't seen the kids hampers yet! This weekend starts the massive cleaning for Bryan's 1st Communion. That is April 6th and starting tomorrow it's massive cleaning. I remember reading some place that cleaning house burns a lot of calories AND you shed some weight in the house by tossing stuff:)

I have my list and a BIG BLACK MARKER to cross stuff off. I think that's half the fun:) Watch out I have garbage bags in hand (ha ha)

Well off to get some news done...

Sue

1 comment:

Kath- said...

Cleaning house is a workout in itself somedays :) Thats awesome it is going to be nice there where you can hang the clothes out. I have a wedding tomorrow and then not sure about Sunday. I should start going through the kids clothes.

I found out today that we are going to Hawaii in November or Janruary for Rachelle and Scotts wedding so I need to take this workout thing a bit more serious.