Tuesday, March 18, 2008

GOT TO HAVE FRIENDS...

Yep that's Lisa & I at the ripe old age of what 4 or 5. I am the one with the long hair...


Sometimes you just have to have friends you can vent to...our conversation didn't start out that way but somehow we ended up down this path...

lisa: you are not ugly!
lisa: we can do this!
lisa: We need to give each other our weights once a week
me: no kidding
lisa: then we should reward ourselves with some shopping
me: I would like to be happy with my body
me: but right now I hate it
me: I hate how I look in clothes,
me: I hate how I feel
lisa: sometimes this is what motivates us
lisa: we can do it!

YES WE CAN!!!!!!!

That is Lisa. I have known her since, well she was born:) Our Mom's our best friends and I can't imagine my life without her in it. If my memory serves me right...I was a couple months old when she was born and we were put in the same crib together. She has always told me like it is and I am greatful. Though life tosses us curves once and awhile I wanted her to know...in this blog...that I am proud of her and all she has done! (and thanks for always telling me the truth, still think I am the ugly duckling of the 3)

1 comment:

Kath- said...

Thats a great pic of you guys. Remember when I had that huge crush on Josh at your wedding??? He is still a cutie :)