Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Found the missing living room:P

So I was about to send out an APB on my living room but it was found yesterday:) It seems it went MIA in the last week and now I am officially the "meanest Mom" in the whole world! Can you tell the kids were mad because I asked them to help me put clothes away. I love this one, "but we need downtime after school!" and I don't need it after work? It was clothes they were supposed to take up earlier in the week, so I confiscated the remote and as soon as they were put away (I should add it took them all of 5 minutes) Scooby Doo was back on.

I have my "TO DO" list I want to have done before Bryan's 1st Communion. Its atainable and I actually like crossing off stuff with a black marker. Bryan made the comment this morning how nice the living room looked and he said they would work hard to keep it that way! Got to love em!

No comments: