Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The burn is on...wait that sounds bad...read to find out more

Went to the gym today and lifted. The guy I work out with is tough. He should be a drill sgt. in a good way. He sure knows how to push me. I am glad I got to work my upper body as that is my weakest link, but man after awhile I could feel the burn. I am sure I will feel it tomorrow. Hey does anyone know what we are doing in Firefighter class tonight? Sure hope it doesn't require any lifting:P

Also did 25 minutes on the eclipse so actually feeling good. Tried some new soup...YUCK. I think I will go with what I make vs. what's in the can! So will do some grocery shopping at 3 and pick up a late snack. That is the good and bad about the radio station. We are just far enough from the fast food stops, but just to far to make a quick food run!

Thanks goes out to my sister Kathy for her "you can do this" and to Leah...hey got to look good on the beach for your big "I DO".

Catch up later...its MARKET TIME

1 comment:

Farmerspice said...

The good news is that we're giving you plenty of time for that!! :) No need to thank me, you're way ahead of me. I gotta get going!!!

love ya...we can do this!!!