Monday, March 17, 2008

Clothes/busy weekend


Is it possible to have clothes fit a bit different after only 2 weeks at the gym? I sure hope so! KEEP IT UP!! I know, I know I can hear you yelling at me:)


We had the statewide EMS conference this weekend. Man was it busy & fun. Some awesome speakers that filled my head with more EMS information than I thought it could hold! We had classes on everything from Suicides to cardiac emergencies, to how to deal with the elderly on an ambulance call. It was AWESOME. Believe it or not it was a stress free weekend. It was so nice to be able to walk away from work and not worry about it. That doesn't happen very often.


On Saturday night the banquet was held and we remembered Randy Potter, a fellow firefighter & EMT from Rising City. I was honored to light the candle in his memory. In all 9 fellow firefighter/EMT/law enforcement were remembered. He was a hell of a firefighter and EMT. It was an honor to know him and I still consider him my mentor. Its hard to believe that its been almost a year since I heard him laugh and give me crap. There was a lot of crap flying when we all worked on the building of our new fire station!
Shoot...got a call better run...

1 comment:

Kath- said...

Sounds like overall you had a great weekend!!