Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Eating...

So I am trying to be more watchful shall we say of what I eat. If its between meals I have been drinking water with flavor packets. My favorite is "Power Edge" Wild Berry. Its sugar free, with 5 calories, 0% fat, 35mg potassium, 100% of Vit C, B6, B12, Niacin...and it tastes good:)

The hard part is when I get that phone call that says, "hey lets go for lunch". I have been saying no and that I have to be at the Y. Let me re-state that, I WANT to be at the Y.

I saw this cute dress and I think if I can tone up more it will be in my closet!

Mike is going to get Morgan from dance tonight. So the boys and I are headed home early and Bryan asked if we could grill tonight. It has been so nice the last couple of days I am SO ready for spring!

Going to get shelf paper for the lazy michael. We don't call them Lazy Susan's in our house! As I rearranged the tupperware and other storage containers and tossed a lot at the same time. Spring has sprung and so has getting ready for 1st Communion!



1 comment:

Kath- said...

I haven't heard that song in years and it brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for making me sappier then what I already am!!!

I am proud of you for keeping up with the Y!!!