Monday, March 10, 2008

Got to love your kids

So this weekend I had the goal of cleaning, which I did. What amazed me is the kids could hide so fast if I suggested helping me out:P Morgan actually cleaned her room so that helped. I did lots of squats as I cleaned out lower shelves and tossed all my "redneck tuperware". It is such a good feeling. I got a lot more to do but spring cleaning is in the air!

Today is the day I head to the Y with Leighton. I ran into him in the hall and he said that we are going to do circut training today. He believes that's the best way to get in shape. Ask me tomorrow how I am doing!

Did you happen to catch the Oprah show with Valerie Bertanelie (I know I spelled that wrong) It was a very moving show. She said so many things that it was almost as if she was talking only to me! I to have an image in my head of what I want to look like. Just have been afraid to say it outloud. Mike says he likes me the way I am, but I tease him that he is just being nice...

I am so ready for spring to be here and it sounds like a bit of a tease this week. BRING IT ON!

Well better get back in the news room...talk more later

No comments: