Tuesday, December 9, 2008

WHAT DECEMBER???




Okay I am not sure what has happend to the month of November let alone it be the 9th of December! I was in KC for our National Association of Farm Broadcasting convention in Mid November. I received an award for my story on Ethanol and saving the consumer money at the pump and also 1st place for my market cast. That was a shock and I was proud that I could deliver top notch markets to the producers who need them on an hourly basis.




We went back to Wisconsin for deer hunting and Thanksgiving. I am waiting for Danny to send me pics of Mike's big buck. When I get them I will post them for all to see. We had a nice time at home and had a chance to catch up. The picture I have posted is of Al Murray. He is the Chief Enginer at WRFW and a mentor and true friend. WRFW celebrated their 40th anniversary and I went back for the party. The other pic is the crew of "stick it to ya" okay back in college we all had different radio shows and this one sure was unique. Can I say that Mark, Dave and Neal? So many of us in that show and the bits we did. Dave has it on CD and soon you will find it in the bin at Kmart:P Actually it was so nice to get back and see where it all started. I mean this is where I did markets for the first time, ag news and found my love of radio.




Until we chat again...I PROMISE it won't be as long as before...hope you have fun getting ready for this Christmas Season.




Sue

2 comments: