Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day


If anyone heard me on the air Wednesday must have thought, "girl go home and get some rest!" I tried to do that...but Ewe number 0001 decided to have her lamb, which made me miss church and THEN she didn't lamb till after 9 anyways. With a bit of help from me she had a 15# ram lamb. He looks 2 weeks old. Needless to say it was a nice Christmas present.


Christmas Day was spent doing stuff for me. I slept and Lilly (the dog) was happy because she got the foot of the bed and Tigger (the cat) got Mike's pillow! I went last night to Dave and Sonya's for an OUTSTANDING steak fry! It was a lot of fun and thanks again for inviting me.


A friend of mine sent me this picture and I felt the need to share it with you. Though today it got to 54 I just love this picture. It's from a Christmas card in the UK. Would love to have that picture as a print for Mike.
Well I am on the air on KZ-100. Better head back to the studio. This weekend, since the kids are not home...I am cleaning-including going through dresser's and pulling out small clothes.
Have a great weekend:)
Sue

No comments: