Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Friends...

I couldn't think of a better title...FRIENDS! I have some wonderful ones out there. First to Leah and Tom CONGRATS. Good job Tom and catching her off guard with the wedding proposal:) Leah I could tell by your typing this morning you are VERY excited, as you should be. He is a catch and I love how he treats you like a queen, while still letting you do the things you need to do.

Renee, thanks for picking me up at the airport yesterday. It was the adventure coming home when the snow started to blow, but at least we had ICE CREAM. To my sister-in-law, Karalyn thank you for bringing me to the airport, you are an awesome SIL. Have fun with the rugrats.

Malcom, Brenda & Sarah, thank you for the wonderful gifts for the kids, I know they had fun while you were there. I was glad to get to spend some time with you on Sunday. Malcom...Paul told me he will not toss the ball in the house again. GOOD JOB!

Now to Dave, words can not express what you did yesterday. THANK YOU! Let me explain. I got home to find no water in the house. I called Mike and he told me how to fix it. When I called Dave to let him know I was home and thanks for his help doing chores this weekend, I told him we had a new lamb and NO water. He came right over and helped. I owe you a beer or two! I am working late all week and Dave offered to check on the sheep and water etc in the daylight so I don't have to try to do chores in the dark. That's what I love about our community. Everyone jumps in to help whenever needed.

Mike & the kids are in Wisconsin till the 31st. It was a fast weekend for me, but I am so glad I got to go back. Kids, if your reading this, don't wear your Grandpa down. He needs his rest. This year was all about tradition for my Mother-in-Law and I was fine with that. Can't wait to see the family pictures. A lot of great memories were made this weekend.

As for me home at Christmas, I will be fine. I have 9 Christmas movies from the Hallmark Channel to catch up on and a big pot of split pea soup to eat...all to myself!! (okay no one in my family likes it)

If I don't write before Christmas...the cards ARE ready to go out and I wish you all a Very MERRY CHRISTMAS...

Sue

2 comments:

Kath- said...

AND I RATE WHERE?? MAN I THOUGHT WITH BEING YOUR ONLY SISTER I WOULD RATE PRETTY HIGH. HMMM GUESS NOT. JK OKAY MAYBE NOT I MAY FORGIVE YOU SOMEDAY!!!

Firefighter/EMT said...

YOUR FUNNY! I haven't seen you in a while...sneak away sometime, maybe we can meet in Yankton:P