Friday, June 27, 2008

Mother's Day Gift?

Mike made it home last night from MO after attending the Sedalia Sheep sale. He was telling me about the two ewe lambs he bought and I laughed and said they were my Mother's Day gifts. I am not sure if he heard me or if he was ignoring me:P

I will have to look at them tonight when I get home. One of them was a spring ewe lamb that was a triplet, she came from SDSU. Not sure where the other one came from. She was a fall ewe lamb and a twin.

Speaking of tonight its Relay For Life Platte County. The station is a corporate sponsor and I am doing a two hour remote from 5-7pm. I am sure that this year it will feel different because I have lost my Aunt Joyce to cancer and my Father-in-Law is going through chemo right now.

Well better think about opening markets. Will beans reach $16 who knows! It will be another crazy ride...

No comments: