Thursday, April 3, 2008

How time can fly by

OKAY KATHY>>>> This last few weeks have been NUTS. I am lucky to get my station website updated:P I guess busy is always good.

So my boys, my sweet, never do anything wrong boys! Who would think a 2 and 8 year old would find SO many excuses to NOT go to bed. I think I got my exercise just going up and down the stairs! They are both excited that there are parties this weekend. First Saturday morning we will celebrate Paul's bday with Mikes family. (his bday isn't till the 12th) and he is so excited that he gets to have cake and icecream for breakfast. Okay not really, I will make him eat cereal. But Mike has to work at 10a-midnight so we will do the party early. Then Sunday its Bryan's 1st Communion. My house is almost ready. Just that last minute pickup stuff.

I am getting a new digital camera (thanks Harlan) so I will be able to post pictures. I bought his old one and Kathy says its and awesome camera as she has one like it. Well back to updating my work website and cutting up some audio for news...

Later Gator....

2 comments:

John C. Morrison said...

Getting fit is hard. I'm constantly soar all over from the gym. However it is starting to pay off as I've lost some weight and have put on some muscle mass as well.

Keep at it!

Kath- said...

You do have a busy weekend ahead of you but it will be fun. Wish I could come but this is the last hockey tournament.