Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hardest thing I have had to do...

There is nothing better than family and when things get tough, family pulls together. I have seen that first hand after my Father-in-Law Rod got sick last week. Mike & the kids drove to Wisconsin to be with him and came back on Monday morning. Yesterday we received word that Rod has cancer. I am not looking forward to us telling the kids tonight, and how much we will tell them. Thank you to Stephanie, (my media contact @ the American Cancer Society) for her help in that area. Rod is a fighter and we hope to have him around for a long time.

I was worried about Mike but so far he is taking the news moment by moment.

1 comment:

Farmerspice said...

It sucks...it's not easy. And I've been there. Boy oh boy have I ever. I'm here when/if you need me.