Tuesday, May 13, 2008

finally

We finally have a new news director at the radio station so life will slow down just a bit for me. It's been nuts trying to do 2 jobs.

Well I signed up for the biggest looser contest at the YMCA. So far have not lost a pound:( Doesn't matter what I do our don't do...its like the weight is super glued to my body. I did stop at a sporting goods store yesterday and got a new pair of shoes, sports bra and workout clothes. Not that I needed the motivation but thought it would be a nice perk for the contest. First place is $500 but at this rate I will be last place!

Enough crabbing its been busy at home with Mike in Wisconsin. We are getting stuff done, but not as fast as I would like. Still hoping to get the trees cleaned up the county "cut" down. They took a back hoe and ripped them out and then told the land owners it was their job to clean up the mess. I didn't ask for the trees to be cut down. Heck they were not even close to the road. Oh well...I want to get it done as it looks horrible. I am going to the next town board meeting to complain about it. Since there was no notice they were going to be there in the first place.

Had a 1045 roll-over last night (car accident with injuries) I was in charge of teh 3 year old, man was she a cutie! All was well because the babysitter made sure she was properaly in her carseat.

Well better get some market stuff done...till we chat again...

No comments: