Monday, March 2, 2009

Just returned from Dallas

Man, he smelled awesome:)
Calling Kathy

Ahhh life is so good at the moment:P


So...I had a blast in Dallas meeting ag producers at Commodity Classic. Tuesday night (2/24/9) found us at the Glass Cactus for a dinner with Bayer Crop Science. The food...OUTSTANDING! The entertainment...EVEN BETTER!! Phil Vassar sang for us. I got to go back stage have my pic taken with him...he called my sister Kathy to say he was thinking of her...THEN we got to sit front row center stage for the show...if you ever get the chance to see him please do!! Well the night gets even better...I got to bring him his beverages during the show. Can't wait to see those pictures, but he said he Loved me. So life is good:) Hope you enjoy the pics and the video, if I can get it uploaded.

No comments: