Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Great Weekend

We had a great weekend with Mike's Mom & Dad here. It went way to fast! THANK YOU to Karalyn for picking all those apples. Two 5 gallon buckets full and I plan to freeze more tonight. Morgan is already trying to think of all the things I can make with it.

The weather is starting to cool down...fall is in the air! I love this time of year. Mike & I got my bleeding hearts planted and 4 giant mums. He laughed when a snake crossed my foot. Darn gardner snakes.

Yesterday Mike found an old wheel barrow. Never seen one like it, but we found a spot in the yard and today he was going to fill it with dirt and manure so next spring I can plant flowers and pumpkins in it. He found it out behind the barn. I have found a lot of stuff as we clean up trees. I told him get a big trailer to hall it all away. I should add that this was stuff left behind by the folks that lived here before us. We have cleaned up a lot but now its clean up of the stuff know one sees!

Check out the kids blog...new pictures are being added.

~Sue

No comments: